As you are getting hitched and paying a great attention to all the small details of the wedding but did you think about the ways that can make your wedding invitation unique?
No doubt, wedding invitations are an inseparable part of a happy wedding. These cards play an important role to make your wedding ceremony special because, without gracious presence of dear relatives, your wedding lost its charm.
So, in order to make wedding invitation more distinguished, couples are adding a mushy quote or verse which can speak out their love in more romantic manner. Love quotes and lovely words about love (quotes) add a perfect finishing touch to a wedding invitation. Moreover, a wedding card is meant to be a token of remembrance for you, so adding a love quote make it more special for you and your partner.
There are so many love quotes that you can choose to print on your wedding invite, have a look at the article.
• “Until the day I met you, love was just a word.”
• “Just like love has brought a new meaning to our life, so our marriage, bring a new meaning to love. ”
• “Two hearts, two souls, promise to join together, and to share their lives for eternity.”
• “Love isn’t something you find yourself. Love is something that itself finds you.”
• “You as a bold and bubbly girl, I as a shy person, make a great pair.”
• “Ready to share the whole life with another half of me rather than facing all the seasons alone.”
• “Only you are the man in whom I see my true love, best friend, and forever companion.”
• “Love is our destiny. You and I do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone- We find it with another.”
• “From this day, I promise that You shall not walk alone. your heart shall be my shelter and my arms will be your home.”
• “Two hearts that beat together, enlightens the whole world together.”
• “Loving someone is a leap of belief you are giving them your heart and trusting them not to break it…No matter what happens I will still never regret making that leap for you.”
• “I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can’t really be felt, truly, by one.”
• “You coincide thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person, and your life is totally changed. Forever.”