Love is beautiful but hard to sustain while struggling through the hard times.
Marriage is all about the promise you make with your partner to pamper them, take care of every need of them, encourage them, support them and uplift them but the truth is the tough times takes a toll on the relationship of the couple. Don’t freak if you are facing a challenging time in your marriage, go through the article and follow the tips to take your marriage to new heights by being together.
• The morning well begin keeps you happy for the rest of the day. Therefore, Start your morning by saying affectionate words to your spouse.
• The more time you spend together, the more you will grow fond of one another. However, the busyness keeps you distracted from each other, finding out a little time daily to have a conversation with your spouse will strengthen up your marriage.
• Don’t let finances breed the differences between both of you. Have a realistic approach to how much you earn and how much expenses can you bear since saving for the future is also a necessity.
• Remember, deep connections never happen in a day or two. Make constant efforts to shine up your married life either by praying, eating or exercising together.
• Never leave a simple opportunity to come closer to your partner. For example- Offering a glass of water when your soulmate arrives home will show your concern towards him/her.
• Praying for your relationship will help you to burn the fuel of love for each other till death do you apart. Before retiring to bed, thank God for the day well spent together and pray for the next day so that it shall pass lovingly. Even there are worries/troubles, ask God to bless you with enough courage to mend your married life.
• Sometimes, the misunderstandings we create in our mind by judging the actions of the mate with our perception end up ruining our relationship. Don’t decode the words of your spouse on your level. Before making any opinion and responding in resentment, repeat their phrase and ask what they actually want to say.
• Don’t just hear your spouse concerns, fears, dreams, passion; try to understand them and support your partner to eliminate their fears, to live their passion, or to follow their dream and so on.
• Instead of yelling your disappointment to your sweetheart, talk calmly. Never forget that raising the quality of the words while not raising your voice adds sweetness and warmth in your matrimony.
• Whether you are living together for 5 months or 5 years, refrain yourself from dominating your partner because coming to the conclusion through compromising will always be helpful to cherish a deeper bond.
• Along with emotional and spiritual intimacy, physical intimacy is another aspect of the marriage relationship which you can never deny. If your partner says no to sex, respect the decision. Forcing yourself against their will slaughter your marriage. On the other hand, if your partner has turned on, respect their feelings as well and enjoy the pleasure.
• Don’t Burden your partner with the expectations. Set them free and notice them flying towards you with more grace and love.