Eating nutritious food is an important aspect of living a healthy life. But, today, the majority of people love to eat at restaurants and hotels without giving it a thought that it adversely affect their health. It’s time when people should understand the importance of eating healthier to stay fit.
As everyone wants to preserve their health to live a long life, it is necessary that they stick to eating right and gulping down the essential nutrients required by the body. Though the homemade food doesn’t look like the restaurant like dishes but it makes us feel fuller and healthier. With so much of advice floating out there, we, At Mangal Parinay, decide to share some healthy eating strategies that will bless you with good health and wellbeing.
• To make the healthiest choice, buy seasonal fruits and vegetables. Make a list before you go to market so that you don’t end up buying anything and everything that soothes your taste buds but is not beneficial for your health.
• With changing unhealthy eating habits, there is a crucial need of replacing unhealthy cookware with the right cookware. Throw out aluminum and painted cookware and go for iron cookware as it provides comfort in menstrual cramps, sleeping disorder, muscle pain and anemia.
• Use of healthy cooking oils makes a huge difference. Instead of saturated fats, commit to including unsaturated fats while preparing the meal as excess consumption of wrong fat can lead to many ailments.
• For overall good health, have steamed veggies on your plate and avoid deep frying as heating of oils for longer period lead to the formation of trans fat.
• Salt provides sodium to the body that regulates liquid fluid, reduce blood pressure and risk of cardiovascular diseases. Add a pinch of Himalayan sea salt, pepper, and other spices to add flavor to your meal.
• Quality of your diet impacts your health. Swap away calories with nutrients to stay fit and young in your late 30s.
• No matter you are at the workplace in the evening but during snacks time, swap pizza and burger with fresh fruits.
• Sugary drinks take a toll on your health. Instead of sipping packaged beverages/drinks, tea, coffee; opt for fresh fruit juices, lime water, yogurt, buttermilk, lassi.
• Keep the jar of dried nuts at the accessible and visible places in your house/workplace. Just take a handful of dry fruits whenever you feel hungry.
• As dry fruits are an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, you can sprinkle them over shakes, kheer, halwa, and sweets.
• Make water your best friend forever as it helps you to stay hydrated and keep diseases at bay as it releases harmful toxins out from the body.