Are you fed-up with concealing your cracked heels and looking for some homemade remedy for beautiful and buttery soft heels, then you just need to scroll down the cursor.
No doubt, your feet are the most active part of your body as they are definitely functioning for most of the time. Especially nowadays, as one has to cover long distances to get from one place to another be it for job or other work. So, it is quite essential that one must take an extra care of their feet in order to take care of your heels and avoid having unwanted foot problems. Look for the information below.
General tips to take care cracked heels
1) Make sure your feet are properly covered and not exposed to extreme climate (extreme heat or cold).
2) wash your feet daily with lukewarm water and blot them dry without rubbing and apply a urea-based cream.
3) If your heels are very dry then use a pumice stone to slough off dry skin. Then apply petroleum jelly on your feet and put a pair of socks before going to bed.
4) Go for a pedicure session once a month.
5) Soak your feet in the lukewarm water and apply a mix of wax and mustard oil on your feet. And leave it overnight to get the soft and buttery heels.
6) Use hot and cold water technique. Alternatively, dip your feet in hot water then cold water. Do this for at least ten minutes. This process is also helpful to improve the blood circulation.
7) Try to wear a good quality shoe which gives you comfort.
8) Never forget to apply moisturizing cream or lotion before going to bed every night.
9) Instead of petroleum jelly, you can opt for vegetable oil on the affected part, wear socks and leave overnight.
With these simple and effective everyday foot care regime, you can have a soft and buttery heel and can wear any footwear of your choice without hiding them.